Through this website we collect personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services.
We inform you that the owner of the website (the data controller) complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, regarding Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), EU Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, GDPR) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
Identity of the controller processing your personal data
- Party responsible for data processing: ALABAMA ABOGADOS, S.L.P.
- Commercial name: BPV ABOGADOS
- Spanish Fiscal ID: B65504466
- Address: C/ FREIXA 6, 08021, BARCELONA (BARCELONA)
- Email: INFO@BPVABOGADOS.COM
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of management and control of the commercial relationship established between the user and the data controller, and specifically for:
- The management of the full access and correct use of the services and/or products by the users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments, and questions you make to us through the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or telephone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products offered.
- To offer new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, managing personnel selection processes in selective processes for employees and/or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you e-mails, messages and other types of communications in reference to the services and/or products contracted; as well as for technical issues that may affect this website. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products contracted or requested.
- Where applicable, commercial communications (marketing): We may use your personal data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, to obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments in services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or of third-party companies with whom we deal. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorised by the user. This consent may be revoked at any time using the means and forms provided for this purpose.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above, unless it is required by law or there is a judicial and/or administrative requirement that requires the processing of data for purposes other than those described above.
The personal data provided will be stored and processed for as long as the contractual relationship with the user is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising their data protection rights. The data may also be kept for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations applicable to the party responsible for data processing.
The personal data of persons interested in receiving commercial information and newsletters will be kept indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request their opposition to the sending of commercial communications or the deletion of their data.
LEGITIMISATION OF THE PROCESSING
BPV ABOGADOS processes your personal data in accordance with the following legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1), performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures (2) and legitimate interest (3).
- The consent of the interested party for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before processing their data,
- During the registration/recruitment process as a customer or,
- When sending commercial communications from BPV ABOGADOS.
Requests for information that you send us require you to voluntarily provide us with the data necessary to process the requests. However, you are free to refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, to revoke the consent previously granted to process your data. In these cases, the refusal to provide personal data may make it impossible to comply with user requests, and the revocation of the consent given will not affect processing based on the interested party’s consent conducted prior to its revocatio
2. The processing of data by BPV ABOGADOS is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the interested party pertains or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party. This legal basis shall apply if the user purchases products or contracts services via our website.
3. The legitimate interest of BPV ABOGADOS in maintaining the loyalty of its clients and/or users and to better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, for example: to improve the products and/or services offered, manage requests, queries, or complaints, offer products similar to those contracted, inform about current promotions and discounts, among others. All of the above is understood to be without prejudice to compliance by BPV ABOGADOS with the other obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means regulated by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
BPV ABOGADOS understands that, by providing us with personal data, the interested party guarantees and accepts responsibility for the truthfulness, currency, and accuracy of the same, and that they accept and expressly consent to the processing of the same for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS.
In general, BPV ABOGADOS will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so, or you have expressly authorised us to do so when using our services and/or products.
BPV ABOGADOS shall not make international transfers of personal data collected through this website, with the exception of the following cases:
- When the international transfer of data is necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures to which the interested person is a party to.
- When the international transfer of data is necessary for the application of the legislation in force.
- When the international transfer of data takes place with the express consent of the interested party.
- When the international transfer of data takes place because the website is hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In any event, in cases where international data transfers may take place, BPV ABOGADOS shall verify that the country importing the data guarantees an adequate level of protection in the application of the regulations in force.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED.
Data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights before the party responsible for data processing for data access, rectification, objection, erasure (“the right to be forgotten”), restriction of processing, portability, and the right not to be subject to individualised decisions. Below, we explain what these rights consist of:
- Right of access: this allows the person whose data has been stored to know and obtain information about his or her personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: Allows for the correction of errors, the modification data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete and to ensure the accuracy of the personal data.
- Right of erasure: Allows for the request to delete personal data when such are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: This allows the person whose data has been stored to prevent the processing of their personal data or to halt the processing of it, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, in which case we will keep such data blocked for the corresponding period.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: The person whose data has been stored may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In this case, they may revoke their consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, the person whose data has been stored may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Data portability: The person whose data has been stored may request to receive the data concerning them that they have provided to us or – where technically feasible – to have it sent to another data controller of their choice, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): The person whose data has been stored have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing which produces legal effects or significantly affects that person.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The person whose data has been stored has the right to withdraw their consent at any time where this is the legal basis for the processing of personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time the data was provided to us.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights stated above, please contact us using the contact details that appear in the section “Identity of the controller processing your personal data”, including the following information: Name and surname(s), ID number, postal and/or e-mail contact address, indicating the type of right and specifying the conditions of the same. We may ask you for additional information in order to verify your identity.
Possibility of filing a complaint with the Control Authority: BPV ABOGADOS also informs you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing conducted does not comply with current legislation.
BPV ABOGADOS recommends the use of this website to persons over 18 years of age. If minors under the age of 14 access the website, the consent of the minor’s parents, guardians, or legal representatives will be required in order for their personal data to be processed. The parents, guardians, or legal representatives of the minor shall be solely responsible for the content to which the minor may have access when visiting our website.
BPV ABOGADOS may have profiles on different social networks. It is also possible that the user may be able to access the private spaces that may exist on this website through their accounts on social networks, instead of accessing with a username and password. In these cases, users who provide their personal data with information available through their account and/or user profile on social networks are informed that they bear responsibility for the data processing conducted, unless expressly informed of other conditions for a specific treatment.
Retention of certain data
BPV ABOGADOS states that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of 18 October, regarding the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the conducting of communications in order to be able to transfer said data to the competent authorities, when the established legal requirements for doing so are met.
Our servers automatically collect information when a user makes use of the services of the websites. This log data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which our website is accessed, the operating system used, and the device configuration, among others.
The user is informed that the owner of the website (the data controller) has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to ensure the security of their personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into consideration the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Likewise, additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the personal information held by BPV ABOGADOS, maintaining continuous supervision, control, and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.