Logistics and Transport
The world is changing, and the logistics and transport sector is also going through a period of changes. Consumer expectations are constantly increasing, technology is no longer an add-on but an essential part of the strategy, new companies are emerging, and the collaborative economy has an increasing influence.
At BPV, we have an integrated, versatile, and properly sized multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in the design and implementation of regulatory and financing structures, corporate and infrastructure operations and risk management in the logistics, transport, and urban mobility sectors.
Our team is made up of professionals with a marked multidisciplinary profile as it is comprised of professionals of diverse specialisations, all of whom share a deep knowledge of the sector.
- Advice on the resolution of any dispute arising from international and domestic freight of goods by land, sea, or air.
- Institutional or ad hoc mediation.
- Arbitration before national or international courts.
- Proceedings before the ordinary courts (claims for damage to goods, claims for delay, etc.).
- Commercial operations of companies in the sector, mergers, acquisitions, and portfolio management operations.
- Advice on forms of financing and payment, transport contracts, insurance.
- Internationalization of logistics companies in their expansion abroad. Advice on agency contracts to be completed with partners abroad.
- Advice on international operations: bidding in tenders, drafting of contracts, operations with securities of companies in the sector, etc.
- Specialised corporate, tax and labour consultancy for the transport sector.