Health, Pharma and Biotech
BPV has a team of lawyers specialising in advising companies in the sector, who provide highly specialised services, with a multidisciplinary approach and a high degree of specialisation in the sector, including commercial and contractual aspects, administrative, tax, regulatory, and competition law, industrial and intellectual property, data protection, M&A, environment, and compliance.
Our advice includes supporting companies in the sector from the beginning of their activity and throughout the entire cycle of research, development, production, marketing and promotion of their products or services.
We also advise and participate in the negotiation and execution of technology transfer contracts, manufacturing and distribution contracts and licensing.
We also defend and represent our clients in all manner of legal and arbitration proceedings.
We work with a multidisciplinary approach and a high degree of specialization in the sector, including commercial and contractual, administrative, and regulatory aspects, competition law, industrial and intellectual property, M&A, and compliance.
- Public and private corporate finance, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, national and international taxation, corporate matters, including contractual matters, investment alternatives and strategies, and project finance.
- Market access and competition.
- Product development and licensing: patents, trademarks and other intellectual property protection, strategic alliances and corporate and marketing partnerships, data protection.
- Product liability, trade disputes, collective action by consumers and intellectual property disputes.
- Strategies, processes and market access issues, drug promotion, public procurement, administrative and contentious-administrative procedures, including sanctioning procedures.
- Specialised corporate, tax and labour consultancy for the Pharma and Health sector.