Our practice has a team engaged in counselling foundations and non-profit organizations on a wide range of services they need. We have an exhaustive knowledge of the applicable legislation and regulatory environment.
Our advice ranges from the creation of a new foundation or non-profit entity, the strengthening and restructuring of the organization, or the creation of social or cultural projects, to the expansion of their actions, ensuring their legal impact.
Due to our exhaustive knowledge in this area, BPV actively collaborates with third sector entities within the framework of their projects in Corporate Social Responsibility.
We offer comprehensive advice with a multidisciplinary approach so that our clients can benefit from proven experience in all areas of law: commercial-contractual, financial, tax, labour, regulatory, public and procedural/arbitration.
- Incorporation, articles of association and development of Foundations, Associations and other non-profit entities.
- Secretariat of Board of Trustees.
- Agreements and arrangements.
- Regulation of investments and patronage activities.
- Tax optimisation, on-going tax advice and compliance with accounting standards.