BPV's Financial Law Department has a team with special expertise and solid experience in the financial sector and a clearly multidisciplinary vocation, as it also has professionals from different areas of specialization, all of them united by a deep knowledge of the sector.
We advise on operations and aspects related to Fintech and new digital phenomena (wallets, crowdfunding, cryptocurrencies, artificial intelligence, etc.) in the areas of corporate, contractual, regulatory, tax, intellectual and industrial property, and data protection law.
- Regulations applicable to investment services and other financial activities.
- Consumer regulations.
- Corporate governance of financial institutions.
- Internationalization processes.
- Proceedings before supervisory authorities.
- Anti-money laundering regulations.
- Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and crypto assets.
- Advice on intellectual and industrial property and data protection.
- Specialised tax and labour advice linked to the Fintech sector.