Restructuring and Bankruptcy Department
At BPV, we offer consultancy to borrowers in constrained circumstances, allowing them to make optimal decisions to restructure their business from an operational and financial perspective. This advice covers all labour, bankruptcy, financial and tax aspects. We have proven experience in comprehensively addressing the challenges that confront companies.
Our multidisciplinary and multi-jurisdictional advisory capacity allows us to lead the coordination and management in each instance, optimising processes and guaranteeing resources and knowledge, all with the aim of efficiently protecting the interests of our client.
We advise national and international companies both on the creditor's side in defending their interests, as well as on the debtor's side, with the primary objective of overcoming their economic difficulties.
We also advise on the design and implementation of corporate restructuring and refinancing processes, including, among other items, pre-insolvency proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings. We also have the capacity to conduct all of the actions permitted under the Insolvency Law.
- Assistance in all types of bankruptcy proceedings at all stages, with special attention on asset qualification and the defence of reinstatement actions.
- Diagnosis of the insolvency situation and development of a debt refinancing process.
- Restructuring and bankruptcy agreements.
- Liquidation of companies, with special advice on the process of selling business units.
- Asset purchase and sale transactions in the context of crisis or insolvency, both to asset purchasers (within or outside insolvency proceedings), as well as to sellers, shareholders, and administrators.