Department of Labour Law
Our Labour team is made up of qualified legal professionals with extensive experience in all areas of Labour and Social Security Law, human resources planning, and a deep knowledge of the client's business. The continuing training given to the members of the team makes it possible to offer the best service to our clients.
We seek the best solution to any problem that may arise in the human resource management within each company. We stand out in advising on both individual and collective dismissal procedures, senior management labour relations, mechanisms for making working conditions more flexible, labour audits, collective bargaining, and litigation.
We also advise on the strategic planning of human resources and labour relations for all types of policies: from remuneration, internal policies, and recruitment to the management of restructuring and creating flexible modes of working. We are experts in the management of social conflicts, and in representing our clients in labour inspections, in collective conflict resolution and legal proceedings.
- Dismissal proceedings (individual or collective, including during bankruptcy proceedings).
- Payment claims or infringement of fundamental rights.
- Assistance in Labour inspections and in collective bargaining and trade union matters.
- Legal proceedings arising from accidents at work and in the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements and disputes, among others.
- Negotiation and drafting of employment contracts.
- Senior management contracts.
- Modification of working conditions. Transfers.
- Staff restructuring processes (collective redundancies under the Spanish ERE and ERTE programmes and other types of collective dismissals).
- Social Security.
- Immigration advice.
- Collective disputes (strikes, lockouts).
- Labour audits.
- Design and implementation of company policies, equality plans and advice on work-life balance.
- Company succession. Subcontracting.
- Remuneration systems.
- Preparation of salary slips, Social Security contributions, processing of registrations, cancellations, and changes in status with the General Treasury of the Social Security Administration (RED system), preparation and processing of employment contracts with the National Employment Institute of Spain (INEM in its Spanish abbreviation), and processing of sick leave and return-to-work documentation due to illness or accident with the National Social Security Institute (INSS) or, where appropriate, the Employment Insurance Provider.